|POSITION TITLE:||OFFICE SERVICE WORKER|
|LOCATION:||824 S. Martin Luther King Boulevard Hamilton, Ohio 45011|
|SALARY RANGE:||$35,500 Annually ($18.21 Per Hour)|
|DATE:||May 9, 2022 through May 27, 2022 or until filled|
|APPROVED BY:||Wayne G. Gilkison, Court Administrator|
I. Job description - See Attached
II. Minimum Qualifications
A. Education, Experience, and Training
1. Graduation from an accredited senior high school or GED equivalent.
2. Experience in the clerical or secretarial field preferred.
B. Knowledge and Skills
1. Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
2. Skill to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
3. Skill to prepare and maintain records and files.
4. Skill to type 30 words per minute (with no more than 10 errors) preferred.
5. Skill in the operation of office machines preferred.
III. Additional Requirements With or Without Reasonable Accommodation
A. Ability to walk, stand, sit, knell, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry 15-44 lbs., perceive depth, operate a motor vehicle, and operate motor equipment.
B. Conditions include working inside, working around machines with moving parts and moving objects, radiant and electrical energy, working closely with others, working alone, working protracted or irregular hours, and traveling by car, van, bus, or airplane.
C. Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing only the essential functions include computer and related equipment, typewriter, calculator, copier, fax machine, telephone and automobile.
IV. Application Process
Submit a departmental application; which may be obtained on the Butler County Common Pleas Court website (www.bccommonpleas.org), or resume. The application is located under the link employment opportunities tab.
You may email your application or resume to email@example.com
You may also mail a completed application, along with cover letter to:
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled